Sunday, November 1, 2015

Join My Mailing List

If you enjoyed (or are enjoying) Beneath Claire's House, take a moment to sign up for my mailing list and be the first to receive new release announcements. Unless there's an upcoming release or special announcement, you won't receive email clutter from me.

Both as an I.T. guy and an all-around nice guy, I comply fully with the FTC's CAN-SPAM Act. Your email will remain confidential and, of course, it will never be sold (it's illegal!). I also make it as easy for you to unsubscribe as I do to subscribe.

I also don't use click bait or reader magnets, so (unfortunately or fortunately?) you won't be receiving anything free for signing up except for an email every now and then announcing something you might actually want to know about!

Still don't trust me? You can view my full privacy policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment